Coach Kim is a USA Triathlon Level 2 Certified Coach, USA Cycling Coach, USAT Youth and Junior Certified Coach, is a graduate of the Elite Mentor Program at the Olympic Training Center, a certified as a RRCA-Adult Running Coach, Certified Personal Trainer and ASCA Certified Swim Coach. She is a DRAFT LEGAL focused coach, focused on elite development from Juniors to Professional ITU athletes.
Kim has extensive experience working with single sport athletes moving into draft-legal racing from middle school to college age athletes. Additionally, she provides development and introductory programming for non-draft athletes moving into the sport, but the core of all coaching for youth and juniors is from a perspective of a draft-legal coach.
Kim frequently mentors under more experienced coaches, attending camps, clinics and networking with other coaching professionals to stay current on latest training techniques. Kim is very passionate about long term athlete development and athletes having a solid functional foundation for youth and junior athletes. She offers private personal training sessions for runners, swimmers and triathletes of all ages. In addition, she is Head Coach and founder of Impact Multisport, a USA Triathlon High Performance Team.
- Head Cycling Coach- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Head Coach/ Owner- Impact Multisport Ohio's only USAT High Performance Team
- USAT Level 2 Certified ITU Coach
- Elite Mentorship Graduate
- Youth and Junior Certified Coach- Elite
- USA Cycling Level 2* In process
- RRCA Adult Distance Certified
- ASCA Level 2 certified Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer National Personal Training Institute
- Slow Twitch Power Certification
- Training Peaks University Level 2* In process
- USA Triathlon National Coaching Commission Board (1 of 6 seats nationally) 2018- Present
- Head Age Group Swim Coach - Licking County Family YMCA Sharks 2015-2017
- Head Coach United States Merchant Marine Academy Triathlon Club Team 2015-2017
- Previous Assistant Coach- The Ohio State University Club Team 2013-2014
- Assistant Coach- Triathlon Research Camp- Boulder 2014
- Coached Athletes to Worlds Qualification 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Numerous National Age-group Nationals Qualifiers 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Offers a "Florida Swing Camp" for juniors and professionals each year in March.
- 60% Elite development, ITU professionals, 40% Youth and Juniors
A special thank you to Sonja Lomard for sharing her beautiful pictures with our team!